Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back up North Korea... we aint afraid of YOU!

As most of you know, North Korea just bombed a small island right off our coast, near Seoul. If you're concerned about my safety... don't be! I am perfectly safe in Gwangju. All the Koreans around here just brush it off and act as if it's no big deal. After all, North Korea keeps doing this bullshit. It is the 2nd or 3rd time this year.. right!?- oh, it's hard to keep track! I do realize they have nuclear power but, and I hate to say this because I have friends in Seoul but... if North Korea is going to bomb a city in South Korea, it will most likely be Seoul. This is all very unlikely so sit tight- i'll be home in 10 months :)

If it makes you feel better- mom.. i've been reading up on necessary precautions to take if something bad does happen (you know me- I got the mom gene). I will make sure to find a shelter or i'll dig a hole, take all my food and hang out there for 7 to 8 days until the radiation has dispersed out of the air! I love you and I appreciate your concern :)

Happy Thanksgiving all my fellow Americans... eat some turkey and green beans for me- god knows i'm not going to find any here!

No comments:

Post a Comment